In order to better meet the needs and requirements of its customers, Letterman Jacket offers a cancellation procedure for those who meet certain criteria. Please read the following guidelines carefully before placing an order to avoid any unnecessary confusion or delays.
Our cancellation policy necessitates the following from the client:
- Cancellation requests must be received prior to the shipment leaving the warehouse if the customer wants to receive a refund. You will not be able to cancel your order once it has shipped.
Any customer who meets the mentioned requirement and applies to our cancellation program will be eligible for a refund under the following conditions:
- Customers are entitled to a complete refund if we have not begun processing their order or allocated any company resources to doing so within 24 hours of their request for cancellation.
- Customers who cancel orders after 24 hours will receive a refund of 70% of their payment because preparations will have already been made to manufacture their order.
- If a customer cancels an order after 48 hours, the company can only refund the shipping cost because the order is nearly complete but has not yet been sent to the customer’s address.
- If a customer cancels an order after it has already been shipped, the company will have no further obligation to that customer to refund them any amount.
- We’ve given a lot of thought to our cancellation policies and think you’ll find them fair. We guarantee that we will always do our best to accommodate your specific requirements and individual tastes.
We receive hundreds of emails daily, so please bear with us as we read and respond to each one. Our response time could be up to 12 hours because of this.